The Doctor is In!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People can write in and ask me any question they want and I'll respond to them.

"The Doctor is BACK!!"

birks10

"The Doctor is BACK!!" Empty "The Doctor is BACK!!"

Post  birks10 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 am

Hello all... Dr. B. here....

I want to apologize to everyone who has come here and joined the forum and have found me to be an absentee landlord, of sorts. For some time now, I have been under the impression that this forum was closed down. I was only recently alerted to the fact that it was up and active. I don't run this part of the site. It was handled by others. Now that i know thee are folks here who want to participate, i will be checking back here daily in order to respond to your questions and comments. I have attempted to briefly respond to all the questions that are now up here. Hence the brevity of many of my comments. (I'm writing all this at 2:15 in the a.m. right now).

Thank you for your patience. I'll respond to as much as i can on a daily basis. Because i am the pastor of Messiah Church here in Omaha, there may be some days when i will not be able to respond as much as i would like to, but I will respond.

Dr. B...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm